A list of Summerville’s fine restaurants will be awaiting you! No need to drive all the way for Charleston’s world famous cuisine; Summerville offers excellent dining! Some within walking distance of Linwood!
We Cordially Invite You …
to tour South Carolina
The orginal owner of Linwood was the heiress to Magnolia Gardens.
History & Horticulture Tours of Linwood Gardens by arrangement.
A great starting point for exploring the South Carolina Coast for pleasure or real estate. Warm and historic home near golf courses and outlet malls. We are happy to schedule tee times at any of the many area golf courses. It would be our pleasure to arrange a day’s guided, kayak trip through Carolina’s most scenic rivers Get dropped 75 ft. down in the lock to the river below or quietly paddle through the rice fields. Enjoy a guest pass to exercise at the near-by, Summerville Family Y, Health Center. Relax in our pool for residents or let us arrange an in-house massage.
Never Run Out Of Things To Do!
- A list of recommended restaurants will be in your accommodation.
- Stroll to unique shops, eateries, breweries, distilleries, cafes, our museum, the farmers’ market and enjoy The Public Works Art Center in our quintessential, souther Summerville.
- Visit historic Charleston for house and garden tours, carriage rides, harbor cruises, museums, artwork, antiques, the aquarium, fine dining, music, festivals, farmers’ market, and the true Southern City experience.
- Take the water taxi across and around the harbor, all day, hop on, hop off.
- Visit our numerous famous gardens.
- Beaches at Kiawah, Folly, Isle of Palms, and Sullivans are beautiful and easy to reach.
- Golf at one of many courses in Summerville, Charleston, and Kiawah.
- Boat, kayak, or ride in Charleston harbor, nearby gardens, or one of our many rivers.
- Walk to work-out at the local Family Y.
- Bike ride or walk the six-mile Saw Mill Branch trail.
- Birdwatch at Audubon’s Francis Beidler Forest.
- See Fort Dorchester.
- Explore the beautiful Carolina Coastal Region and towns: Myrtle Beach, Georgetown, Beaufort, Savannah.
- Shop the Outlets.
- Enjoy the award-winning, ‘Linwood’ gardens.
- Take a dip in ‘Linwood’s’ large swimming pool.
- Ask us for an agent and find your new home in South Carolina!
- Return to the special peace of your private accommodation at ‘Linwood’.
Have Fun Shopping
Enjoy the lovely local shops located in historic downtown Summerville. The shops in Hutchinson Square are in walking distance of the Linwood. Take a trip to see the shops in Downtown Charleston or the famous Historic City Market. There are also so many opportunities to go antiquing. You could also take some time to shop the outlet malls in Tanger.
There are so many fun ways to experience nature here in the Lowcountry. There are garden, house and candlelight tours, plenty of beaches, canoeing/kayaking, horseback riding, many area golf courses, tennis, and so much more!
200 South Palmetto St
Summerville, SC 29483
Please Call Before Visiting!
Visiting hours arranged for mutual convenience.
History & Horticulture Tours may be arranged in advance!
M-F: 9am - 5pm
S-S: 12pm - 5pm